low-fat cream cheese
1 1/2 tablespoons
grated fresh lemon zest
fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl, stir together flour and powdered sugar.
- Using a pasty cutter, cut in cream cheese and oil until crumbly.
- Press mixture into bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until light golden in color.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with sugar and lemon peel until smooth.
- Whisk in flour, baking powder, salt, and finally lemon juice.
- Pour into the hot crust and bake 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and set.