Chinese egg noodles
finely chopped hot red chili peppers
1 -2 tablespoon
red curry paste
lean pork loin, finely sliced
carrot, cut into thin strips
scallions, finely sliced
red chili sauce
( may use recipe #30195 nam prik dang)
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until just tender; drain.
- Heat oil in wok; add shallots, garlic, chilies and curry paste, cooking until just fragrant.
- Add the pork in several batches and cook for 3-4 minutes each batch.
- Place all meat in wok and add carrot, fish sauce, and brown sugar; bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and scallions and combine to mix.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve with nam prik dang sauce as a dipping sauce.