1 1/2 cups
grated natural swiss cheese
finely chopped cooked ham
1 (9 inch)
unbaked pie shells
- Combine the cheese and flour and sprinkle into the pie shell.
- Spread the ham evenly over this.
- Combine the eggs, milk, salt and mustard.
- Beat until smooth and pour evenly over the cheese and ham.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, or until the custard is set.
- Serve warm, garnished with chopped parsley.
- To freeze: Prepare recipe through step 4. Wrap well with saran wrap and then foil. Freeze.
- To serve: Thaw in fridge overnight. Bake as directed.