1 (531.55 g) box
lemon cake mix
1 (110.56 g) box
instant lemon pudding
( OR-follow directions for high altitude on the cake mix box)
1 (170.09 g) can
lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Mix cake mix, pudding, eggs, water and oil.
- Beat for four minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt cake pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix glaze.
- Prick entire top of cake with a medium length skewer and pour glaze mix over the entire cake.
- Let stand for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool.
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream.