( 70 to 80 degrees F.)
1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup
1 1/2 teaspoons
2 1/4 teaspoons
active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, put all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select dough setting.
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide dough into 24 portions.
- Shape dough into balls.
- Place in a greased 13 inch by 9 inch baking pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30-45 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown.