1 -2 teaspoon
loose green tea
( i like jasmine scented)
- heat water, any way you please
- put some tea leaves on a filter in a mug, teacup, or glass (the latter if you want to be truly moroccan)
- place the spearmint leaves in the cup under the filter (or over if you don't like leaves floating in your tea-- i like it because it adds texture).
- let the water come to a boil, then set it aside for half a minute so it can cool slightly pour the water over the filter and let it stand for 3-5 minutes.
- lift out the filter and press the leaves with a spoon to squeeze out their juices add as much honey as you like.
- don't be shy-- honey is a healthy, wholesome sweetener. drink it up (it should already be cool enough by now).