1 1/2 lbs
( or chicken breasts)
garlic clove, crushed
ketjap manis, sweet soy
1 -2 teaspoon sambal oelek (optional) or 1 -2 teaspoon
- Cut the pork up, into cubes.
- Make a marinade from the remaining ingredients.
- Add the meat and leave to marinate for 30 minutes minimum.
- Skewer the meat onto metal or bamboo/wooden skewers, if you use the wooden soak for half an hour in water, keep the marinade.
- Roast them under a grill, in a grill pan or best of all on the barbeque until done, usually about ten minutes or shorter.
- Baste with the remaining marinade during cooking.