regular size green tea
passion fruit nectar
chilled sparkling water, as needed
fresh mint sprig
- In a saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a gentle boil.
- Add the tea bags, cover, and remove saucepan from the heat.
- Steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags without squeezing them.
- Add in the honey and stir until dissolved.
- Pour the tea into a 2-quart pitcher.
- Add the remaining 2 cups cold water and passion fruit nectar; stir to combine.
- Let cool, then chill in the refrigerator.
- Fill each ice-filled glass three-fourths full with tea; then top off with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a fresh mint sprig.