2 (16 ounce) cans
1 (16 ounce) cans
waxed yellow beans
1 (4 ounce) cans
onion, thinly sliced
carrot, thinly sliced
1 1/2 cups
1 1/2 cups Splenda sugar substitute, for baking or 5 teaspoons
Equal sugar substitute
2 -5 1/4 tablespoons canola oil or 2 -5 1/4 tablespoons
- Note:*** We prefer the salad without the oil; however, you may wish to add some or all of it.
- Rinse and drain canned veggies and place in bowl, along with the carrots and onion.
- Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over veggies.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Drain and serve.
- Note:*** These keep for 2-4 weeks, so feel free to double the recipe or add any of the following CANNED vegetables (washed and drained) with more marinade:*** kidney beans,corn, chili beans, navy beans, black beans, great northern beans OR the following FRESH vegetables: sliced purple onion or spring onions, red bell pepper strips, green bell pepper strips, green cabbage, finely sliced and cut into bite-sized pieces.