14.79 ml butter or 14.79 ml
14.79 ml milk or 14.79 ml
- Place butter in 12 oz. microwave safe mug or small bowl.
- Microwave on High 30-45 seconds, or until melted.
- Add egg (s), milk, salt and pepper.
- Stir or whip with a fork.
- Microwave one egg on High 35 to 45 seconds; two eggs 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 minutes, or until eggs begin to set, stirring with fork to break apart after half of the time.
- Remove eggs when they are still soft and moist. (you may have to play with the time depending on your microwave) Let stand about 2 minutes.
- While eggs are standing crumble bacon and add to eggs.
- Eggs will firm up while standing.
- If desired sprinkle with shredded cheese during standing time.