dark chocolate, chopped
eggs, lightly beaten
white chocolate chips
- Grease a 20cm square cake in and line base and sides with baking paper.
- Preheat oven to moderately slow (160 degrees celcius).
- Melt butter and dark chocolate on stove over a low heat until melted.
- Mix brown sugar, cocoa and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add chocolate mixture and mix until combined.
- Mix in eggs.
- Stir in sifted flour and white chocolate chips.
- Pour into cake tin and bake for around 40-50 minutes.
- Brownies are ready when crumbs form on the skewer.