5 -6 lbs pork spareribs or 5 -6 lbs
pork back ribs
packed brown sugar
- Place ribs on rack in a large shallow pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for an hour and a half.
- Meanwhile, combine sugars and cornstarch in medium size pan over stove.
- Stir in ketchup, vinegar and water; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir until thickened and clear.
- Remove ribs and rack from pan; discard fat.
- Pour about a cup and a half of the sauce over the ribs.
- Bake 30 minutes longer.
- Cut into serving pieces.
- Brush with remaining sauce.
- Yields 6 to 8 servings!
- Absolutely delicious!