hamburger, browned with the onion
white onion, diced
fresh garlic, minced
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
tomato soup, undiluted
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
cut green beans
instant mashed potatoes, made in advance
salt and pepper
- Mom also likes to throw in her favorite seasonings too, if desired, to the hamburger mixture as it browns. Brown hamburger with the onion.
- In a casserole dish, combine hamburger/onion mixture, tomato soup and green beans.
- Mix together .
- Top the whole dish with prepared mashed potatoes.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- (Note: Mom actually never used instant potatoes. She made extra real mashed potatoes for dinner a day ahead and used those planned-ahead mashed potatoes).