cream cheese, softened
( to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Roll out pastry to 11" circle; line 9" pie plate.
- Trim and flute edges; prick bottom and sides with fork.
- Bake 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Beat cream in small bowl on High until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- Combine cream cheese almond and vanilla in medium bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
- Blend in fruit spread, scraping sides of bowl frequently.
- Reserve 1/2 c of whipped cream for garnish; fold remaining whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until no white streaks remain.
- Spread evenly into cooled pie crust.
- Chill at least 2 hours to overnight.
- Just before serving, spoon reserved whipped cream around edge of pie.
- Garnish with raspberries.