orange, with rind, seeds removed
1/2 cup sweetener sugar or 1/2 cup
- Combine cranberries, sugar and cinnamon stick.
- Bring to a boil and cook until berries begin to split (about 10 minutes).
- Remove cinnamon stick.
- In a food processor chop orange with rind.
- Add chopped orange, rind and its juice to cranberries and return to stove.
- Bring to a boil and cook until liquid is reduced and ingredients become"relish" (about 10 minutes).
- Cool and serve with Roast rack of Venison or fowl of your choice.