( bow tie)
garlic clove, minced
ground black pepper
2 1/2 cups
shredded colby cheese
cooked ham, julienned
frozen baby peas
grated parmesan cheese
seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook pasta for 8-10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and saute garlic for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in flour, salt and pepper.
- Cook until smooth.
- Add milk gradually, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute and then add mustard and Colby cheese.
- Continue to heat until cheese is melted, stirring all the while.
- Remove from heat, add ham, peas and pasta.
- Pour into a 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until bubbly and golden.