1 (6 ounce) cans
frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, divided
freshly grated lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 1 cup sugar.
- Beat in the eggs.
- In another large bowl, combine the flour and baking soda and add to the egg mixture alternately with 1/2 cup lemonade concentrate.
- Stir in the lemon peel.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
- Remove the cookies from the oven; brush lightly with the remaining lemonade concentrate then sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.