frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
freshly grated parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
- Place the ricotta, gorgonzola and egg yolks in a bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg, then blend with a hand blender.
- Stir in the spinach and two-thirds of the parmesan cheese.
- Spread the flour out on a counter or cutting board.
- Then take the ravioli mixture out by the spoonful.
- You want a lump about the size of a walnut.
- Roll it in the flour, shaping it into a round as you go.
- Once you have five or six balls, drop them into a pot of boiling water and cook for 30 seconds.
- They will rise to the top when done.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, let drain and then place in a bowl.
- Cover to keep warm.
- Continue until all the ravioli balls are cooked.
- Melt the butter over a low heat, stir in the garlic and let cook very gently for up to a minute.
- Serve immediately, garnished with the left over left over parmesan and garlic butter.