of cooked turkey breast
( 1-oz. each)
1 (8 ounce) packages
frozen broccoli stems
onion, sliced 1/8 inch
3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons
1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup
shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place turkey on bottom of greased 9" square baking pan; top with broccoli spears and onion.
- Set aside.
- In 2 quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in flour and stir until smooth and bubbly (1 minute).
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until thickened (about 2 to 3 minutes).
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese until melted.
- Pour over broccoli and onion.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.