freshly chopped ginger
hot pepper sauce, to taste
chicken wings, rinsed and dried
fresh scallions, sliced
- To make marinade, mix together lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, hot-pepper sauce or to taste and cilantro.
- Cut wing tips from wings, coat with marinade mixture.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 12 hours.
- Mix honey, tomato sauce and 2 tablespoons of marinade.
- Drain the chicken wings and grill for 5 minutes.
- Brush with honey mixture and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Turn the wings over, brush with more of the honey mixture and grill for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions.