salt and pepper
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon tarragon or 1 tablespoon
- Flatten the chicken breasts between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle them with lemon juice and then with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in your frying pan and brown the chicken breasts then use a medium heat to cook them for about ten minutes, they should be almost done.
- Then you add the Metaxa bit by bit and let it gently evaporate.
- After that add the cream, let it heat through and thicken a bit.
- If using the herbs, add, mix and serve.