1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen chopped spinach
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1/2 cup
8 inch pie shell
- Thaw spinach and drain thoroughly, do not cook it.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach with remaining ingredients (except crust) mixing well.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes, or until set in center.
- Can be served hot or cold.
- For a variation, add some diced ham, prosciutto or cooked crumbled bacon to the spinach/cheese mixture before baking.