( sharp chedder is the best, or can use a mixture)
frozen pie shell
( do NOT thaw)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle a small amount of cheese in the shell.
- Beat eggs then add in the whipping cream.
- Mix until incorporated.
- Add remaining cheese and stir lightly.
- Pour in frozen pie shell.
- Bake 40-50 minutes until set.
- Note: you can add just about any filling and it turns out just great.
- Just be sure to lightly saute any fresh vegetables before adding.
- Sprinkle filling into pie shell before adding eggs mixture.
- Redistribute filling gently with rubber spatula.