1 1/2 tablespoons
grated lime rind
green decorator sugar
- Beat butter, egg yolk, lime rind and juice in large bowl until smooth.
- On low, beat in confectioners' sugar, flour and salt until blended.
- Refrigerate dough 1 hour or until firm.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Form 1 rounded teaspoon dough into 2-1/2 inch log; bend into crescent.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 10 minutes or until edges are just golden and tops are slightly cracked.
- Let cool on baking sheet 5 minutes.
- Remove cookies to wire rack and let cool completely.
- Drizzle: Stir together confectioners' sugar and lime juice in a small bowl until smooth.
- Place wire rack with cookies over waxed paper.
- Decorate cookies with drizzle and sprinkle with decorator sugar.