Cilantro Cream Sauce
3 (10 ounce) boxes
frozen spinach, drained
queso blanco, grated
- Cilantro Cream Sauce: Puree garlic with salt.
- Combine sour cream, onion, cilantro and sugar.
- Add garlic mixture and stir gently to blend well In a pan saute onions in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Add spinach and cook 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir 1 cup of sauce into spinach mixture.
- Reserve 1/2 pound cheese for topping and divide remaining cheese into 10 parts.
- Put a portion of cheese on a tortilla, top with about 1/2 cup of the spinach mixture and more cheese on top of spinach.
- Roll tortilla, tuck ends underneath and place on a baking pan.
- Continue until all are gone.
- Cover each tortilla with a ladle of sauce and sprinkle reserved cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with extra sauce.