lean ground beef
Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
garlic cloves, minced
1 (15 ounce) cans
hot cooked spaghetti
- Mix together beef, breadcrumbs, oregano, parmesan cheese, onion, garlic, salt, pepper and egg.
- Form mixture into 4 patties.
- Brown in skillet approximately 2 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Mix together tomato sauce and italian seasoning.
- Pour over patties.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked spaghetti.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese, if desired.