3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup
packed brown sugar
mashed ripe banana
semisweet mini chocolate chips
( 12 oz pkg)
siften powdered sugar
- Combine flour,baking powder and salt in a medium size bowl.
- Beat butter,sugar,brown sugar and vanilla in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in Banana and egg.
- Gradually beat into flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread into greased 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
- or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in the pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into bars.