fryer chickens, cut up into 8 pieces and marinated
egg, well beaten
- Place shortening into the pressure cooker and heat over medium heat to the shortening reaches 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg and milk.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining six dry ingredients.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the milk until fully moistened.
- Roll the moistened chicken in the flour mixture until well coated.
- In groups of four or five, drop the covered chicken pieces into the shortening and lock the lid.
- When pressure builds up cook for 10 minutes.
- RELEASE TO MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS.
To those that wish to marinade. I suggest (CopyCat) Kentucky Fried Chicken Marinade #75408.