1 (453.59 g) package
wide egg noodles
lemon pepper, divided
chicken breasts, in 8 thin-sliced cutlets
oil, preferably canola
78.07 ml butter or 78.07 ml
chopped fresh parsley
lemon, sliced optional
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, adding peas during last 3 minutes of cooking time; drain.
- Lightly beat eggs with milk.
- Place flour in bowl.
- In separate bowl combine breadcrumbs, mustard, salt and 1 tsp.
- lemon pepper.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp.
- lemon pepper over chicken.
- Lightly coat each cutlet with flour, dip into egg mixture, then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- In nonstick skillet heat 1/3 cup oil over high heat.
- Add chicken, in batches; cook, turning once, until browned and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side, adding more oil, if necessary.
- Transfer to oven-proof plate; cover with foil.
- Keep warm in oven.
- Toss noodles with butter, parsley and remaining lemon pepper.
- Serve chicken and noodles with sliced lemon, if desired.