unsalted butter, softened
fat free cream cheese
brown sugar, firmly packed
pure vanilla extract
mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 2 sheet pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the butter, cream cheese, sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in the vanilla.
- Into a small bowl, sift the flour, cocoa and salt and stir to combine.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough into quarters.
- Divide each quarter into eight (8).
- Form a ball with each piece of 8 by rolling between your palms.
- Place each ball on a sheet pan.
- Using the bottom of a glass, press the nuggets into 2" rounds.
- Bake 8 minutes or until slightly puffed and very soft to touch.
- Let cool on the sheetpans for 1 minute before transferring to racks to cool completely.