apple, peeled, cored & chopped
2 -4 teaspoons
1 (14 ounce) cans
salt and pepper
leftover cooked beef, minced
- Fry vegetables & apple in drippings until soft & beginning to lose colour.
- Stir in flour & curry and cook for 1 minute.
- Add stock, tomatoes & seasoning.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat, cover & simmer for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Sieve or liquidize the soup & return to pot.
- Add minced beef & rice.
- Bring back to the boil for 2- 3 minutes, check the seasoning & serve.