1 1/2 lbs
( I like Old El Paso lower sodium mix)
Mexican-style corn, drained
( I use Cheddar Jack)
broken tortilla chips
( bite size pieces)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown beef in a large skillet and drain.
- Stir in taco mix, tomato sauce, and corn.
- Simmer about 5 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Top with the cheese and tortilla chips.
- Bake about 5 or 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite garnishes, such as chopped green onions, sour cream, etc.