boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
chili seasoning mix
diced tomato, undrained
1 can kidney beans or 1 can
pinto beans, undrained
Mexican-style corn, drained
1 1/2 cups
broken tortilla chips
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet over med-hi heat.
- Add chicken and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite garnishes (shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped green onions, etc.).