grated parmesan cheese
2 (10 ounce) packages
frozen chopped spinach, cooked 4 minutes in microwave and drained
2 1/2 cups
lasagna noodle, cooked
provolone cheese, shredded
- Saute zucchini and carrots separately in 1/2 TB oil each under tender-crisp.
- Combine eggs and parmesan.
- Place each veggie in a bowl.
- Add 1/3 of egg-cheese mixture to each veggie.
- Spoon 2/3 cup sauce into 9 inch squre baking dish.
- Place half of noodles over sauce.
- Spread spinach over noodles.
- Top with 1/3 of Provolone cheese, carrots, 2/3 c sauce, another 1/3 of Provolone and zucchini.
- Top with remaining noodles, then sauce.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining Provolone.
- Bake 10 minutes more, uncovered.
- Let rest 10 minutes before cutting.