asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch diagonal pieces
fresh grated gingerroot
crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- In a small bowl, add the broth, cornstarch, and soy sauce; stir to combine.
- In a large skillet, add the oil; heat over high heat.
- Add the asparagus, gingerroot, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes; stir-fry for a few minutes or until almost crisp-tender.
- Add in the broth mixture; bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Stir and continue cooking until sauce is thickened.
- Serve hot over hot cooked rice.