1 1/3 cups
- Mix flour, baking powder,& shortening and then add milk; blend well.
- Form a ball with the dough and divide into 4 sections.
- Roll 1 section out very thin (about 1/8 to 3/16-inches) -- making sure it is rolled out EVENLY -- and cut with a cookie cutter (you can use all shapes!) or a pastry wheel with the crinkled edges, and repeat with other sections.
- place on an ungreased cookie sheet& prick the dough with a fork several times and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 375 for 12-20 minutes until golden brown, but be careful not to burn!