boneless skinless chicken breast halves, split
Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1 (26 ounce) jars
low sodium chicken broth
mozzarella cheese, grated
parmesan cheese, grated
cooked angel hair pasta
- Flatten chicken breasts with a mallet to 1/4" thick.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Dip into eggs.
- Dredge chicken in bread crumbs.
- Saute chicken in olive oil in a large skillet coated with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook over medium-high heat until lighly browned, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Combine the marinara and broth then pour over chicken.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 5 minutes; turn chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with both cheeses.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with cooked angel hair.