14.79 ml half-and-half or 14.79 ml milk or 14.79 ml
salt and pepper
swiss cheese, grated
sauteed spinach, drained
- Whip eggs, liquid and seasonings.
- Melt butter in a 10" non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over high heat.
- Heat until bubbly.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- Immediately begin shaking the pan while making small, quick stirring motions with the bottom of a fork.
- Remove from heat when eggs no longer run but are still quite moist.
- Add cheese and spinach to top half of omelet.
- Fold in half and invert onto a plate.
- Tuck the thin edges under the omelet if desired.
- Let rest 1 minute.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a strip of lemon peel.
- Makes one omelet.