rice wine vinegar
toasted sesame oil
1 -2 clove
garlic, green germ removed,minced
salad oil, up to
- First note: DH and I like salad dressings to have a strong vinegar-y bite.
- If you don't like them that sour, add up to the 1/2 cup optional salad oil for a milder dressing.
- Mix all ingredients in appropriate container.
- Blend well- I like to use an immersion blender, as the vinagrette breaks less, and the garlic is minced so fine as to be invisible!
- This is excellent over a salad of butter lettuce, scallions, and carrots.