2 cups plain flour or 2 cups
unbleached all-purpose flour
( 265 g)
eggs, at room temperature
- In food processor, or by hand if you don't have a food processor, mix the flour and salt.
- Add eggs, and process (mix) until just starting to come together.
- Turn out onto a floured bench and knead until satiny, smooth and a bit springy.
- This will take 5-10 minutes.
- It should not be sticky.
- If it's sticky, knead in a little more flour.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and leave it on the counter to rest for an hour.
- The dough will then be ready to roll either by hand or in a machine.