graham cracker pie crust
( or your own)
2 (8 ounce) packages
fat free cream cheese
1 (8 ounce) containers
fat-free cool whip
white chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave for a minute, stir, then cook for another minute and stir (if it still needs more time then do more until the chips are melted... BUT DO NOT BURN!).
- Cube cream cheese and add to the white chocolate.
- Mix with beaters until smooth.
- Fold in whip cream until completely incorporated.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.