boneless skinless chicken breasts, split
fresh lemon juice
fresh peaches, sliced
minced red onions
1/2 cup white wine or 1/2 cup
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice and pepper.
- Cover with wax paper and microwave until no longer pink in a small microwaveable dish.
- Transfer the chicken to a platter.
- Add the peach slices to the dish and cook on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the slices and reserve cooking liquid.
- Mix 1/4 c wine or champagne with the butter and onions in the dish and cook on high for one minute.
- Stir in the flour and add 3 tbls of the cooking liquid and the rest of the champagne.
- Cook on high for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- Serve the chicken breasts and the peach slices with the sauce over noodles.