3 1/2 cups
( about 1 cup)
1 1/2 cups
mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 13x9" pan.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Set aside.
- Beat the sugar and butter together until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
- Add sour cream, banana and vanilla; mix well.
- On low speed, blend in flour mixture gradually until well incorporated.
- Stir in 1 cup of the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan and sprinkle the remaining 1/2c.
- chocolate chips over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.