1 (16 ounce) packages angel hair pasta (break in half) or 1 (12 -16 ounce) packages
tri-color spiral pasta
firm ripe seeded diced tomatoes
1 (2 1/4 ounce) cans
sliced black olives, drained
cucumbers, peeled pulp removed and diced
onion, finely diced
green bell pepper, seeded and diced
yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
3 (1 ounce) packages
hidden valley ranch dressing mix
1 (2/3 ounce) package
Italian salad dressing mix
( prepared as directed on package only using half the oil called for)
red wine vinegar
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Prepare Italian dressing mix according to directions (but using about 1/2 the oil called for).
- Mix Ranch dressing with vinegar and oil.
- Drain pasta well and rinse with cold water, drain well again.
- Place all ingredients into large bowl and toss well.
- Refrigerate 12 hours.
- Toss before serving.
- **Can use 1/2 of a green, yellow, and orange bell pepper to add more color.
- You can add other raw hard vegetables such as julienne carrots, blanched asparagus, sliced radish, anything you like.