sweet frozen strawberries
( about 1 bag)
- Chop strawberries into around 1cm bits.
- Put strawberries in a pot and stir for at least 10 minutes.
- Next add ALL sugar and lemon juice and stir for around 2 minutes, and then leave it to boil for around 15 minutes.
- After that it should generally be ready, pour into a jar or anything, really and leave the lid off to cool the jam, at this time it will be very hot.
- Leave the jam to cool for at least 15-30 minutes and then it will be ready.
- (NOTE: This is not a thick jam. It should still have chunks of strawberries in it).