1 1/2 tablespoons water or 1 1/2 tablespoons milk or 1 1/2 tablespoons
1 tablespoon nama shoyu or 1 tablespoon
fresh lemon juice
1 1/2-3 teaspoons
minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo
romaine lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
Tomatoes, seeded and chopped
fresh corn, cut off the cob
freshly grated parmesan cheese
fresh cilantro, chopped
diced green peppers or
- Whisk mayonnaise, broth, shoyu, lemon juice, chipotles, salt and brown sugar in medium bowl to blend.
- Taste dressing and adjust seasoning, adding salt and pepper if desired.
- Dressing can be prepared one day ahead of time.
- Mix lettuce, tomatoes and corn in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and chopped cilantro and serve.