cubed pork roast
( or beef roast, or venison roast, or stew meat--I use left-over)
1 (8 ounce) cans
( to taste)
beef bouillon granules
fresh ground pepper
( or more if desired)
baby carrots, rinsed
potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick
celery, sliced thin
frozen lima beans
- Brown meat and place in stockpot with garlic, onion, boullion granules, salt, pepper, lentils and carrots.
- Simmer while preparing celery and potatoes, approximately 10 minutes.
- Add celery and potatoes to soup stock.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until potatoes and carrots are tender, approximately 20 minutes more.
- It may be necessary to add more water.