uncooked large shrimp, peeled,deveined
sliced drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
118.29 ml sliced pitted kalamata olives or 118.29 ml
other brine-cured black olives
grated lemon, rind of
dry crushed red pepper
1 (793.78 g) can
diced tomatoes, in juice,drained
chopped fresh basil
1 (340.19 g) package
crumbled feta cheese
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and sauté until pink, about 2 minutes.
- Using slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to medium bowl.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to same pot.
- Add shallots, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, garlic, lemon peel, and crushed red pepper.
- Sauté until shallots are soft, about 4 minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and simmer until sauce thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in basil.
- Return shrimp and any juices to sauce; stir to heat through, about 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in pot of boiling salted water until tender, but still firm to bite.
- Add pasta to sauce.
- Toss over medium heat until sauce coats pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to bowl; top with cheese.