cooked chicken, cut up
( I just use chicken breasts)
1 3/4 cups
onion, cut up
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
1 (6 ounce) packages
seasoned long grain rice
( like Lipton Sidekick or Uncle Ben's, size is approximate)
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Mix all ingredients together including seasoning packet from rice.
- Place in ungreased 2 qt casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 45-50 minutes or until rice is tender.
- STIR HALFWAY THROUGH COOKING.
- Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until liquid is absorbed.