prepared sweet roll dough
unsalted butter, melted
1 1/2 cups
2/3 cup raisins or 2/3 cup nuts, chopped and toasted or 2/3 cup dried blueberries (add some lemon zest along with the cinnamon) or 2/3 cup
( add some ginger along with the cinnamon)
- Divide Sweet Dough in half.
- Roll out each half into an oblong 14x9 inches.
- Brush lightly with melted butter.
- Sprinkle each oblong with a mixture of sugar, cinnamon and raisins.
- Roll up as for jelly roll to make roll 9 inches long.
- Seal edges firmly.
- Cut into nine equal pieces.
- Place cut side up about 1/3 inch apart in a greased pan.
- Cover, and let rise until doubled in bulk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
- Top with icing if you like!